DEUS EX MACHINA is a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups.
At DEUS EX MACHINA:
- We are Pioneers & Innovators
- We strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact
- We are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow
- We believe people are the most important asset for success and that efficiency and resourcefulness can make an impact
- We are interested in work ethic, commitment and talent
- We are looking for outstanding and enthusiastic team players who would like to face challenging tasks and have a track record of excellence. We hope you are one of them.
At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking a full-time office administrator to join our Administration team. You will report to the General Manager.
As an office administrator, you will be joining a talented team of Data Scientists, Engineers and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions. In your role you will support office management, provide clerical and administrative support, and maintain an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office experience.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Implementation of the administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) in a timely manner
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Manage reception area and looks after visitor
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
Ideal Candidate Profile
You are perfect match for this role, if you have:
- A college degree in office or business administration or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant or in any other relevant administrative role
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- English at proficient level
- BSc or BA degree in office or business administration or relevant field is desirable but not necessary
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Office Management Software (ERP etc.) experience will be a plus
- Very good knowledge of a 2nd foreign language will be a plus
- Work with high-end AI-tech and having an impact in real-word applications
- Fresh culture with academic and start-up values
- Multicultural, dynamic and young environment
- Flexible work schedule and option for remote work
- Competitive remuneration package (including attractive salary and bonus scheme) based on qualifications and location
- Potential for long term collaboration and partnership
- Learning opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and career development
- Resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates who might or might not tick all the boxes.
- All applications are considered strictly confidential
- After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job
- If you possess an aptitude for learning and a startup “do-er” mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.