We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. We are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and a collaborative mentality.
DEUS is currently seeking a full-time Administrative/Office Manager to join our administration team in Thessaloniki. The successful candidate will be responsible for clerical and administrative support to provide an effective working environment given the business needs. In this role, you’ll interact with a talented team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians who are developing state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
In your role as an Administrative Manager, you will oversee the overall administration, coordination, and well-being of the Thessaloniki office, and the overall company in general. We’re looking for an intermediate or senior-level administrator who will be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace in Thessaloniki.
- Be responsible for Thessaloniki office management, including ordering supplies, documenting expenses, coordinating with vendors and external service providers to ensure an obstacle-free office.
- Oversee, coordinate, and execute day-to-day operations.
- Participate and contribute in strategic planning sessions for the company, attend management meetings, support the company leadership to plan, develop, and implement the strategic plan.
- Liaison with accounting and be in charge of projects and initiatives (e.g. ESPA programs) with our partners and vendors.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by coordinating with the HR Manager and our hiring staff.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Facilitate the daily needs of the Thessaloniki team while they are working remotely.
- Work closely and support the Athens Administration team.
- Report to management and provide decision support.
- Preserve company social presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc).
- BS in any field like Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant field.
- Working experience as Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant, or relevant positions.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Tech-savvy and innovative person.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multinational environment.
- Experience and/or BS in Accounting or any significant account experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work from the office and act as the point of contact during this remote work period.
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates who might or might not tick all the boxes. If you possess an aptitude for learning and a can-do mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.