We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics with a focus on Life Sciences. Our client roster ranges from some of the largest multi-national companies worldwide to leading universities and research centers. Chances are you have already used, tasted or experienced products we helped our clients build and advance. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we are passionate about delivering innovative services and applications that empower our clients to scale and innovate. The pillars of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are currently seeking a Junior Product Manager to join our Product Management team in Athens or Thessaloniki, full-time. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering product requirements, maintain the product roadmap and prioritize product features for development, aiming to deliver compelling capabilities according to our clients’ needs. In this role you’ll work with a talented team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists and Bioinformaticians to develop state-of-the-art technology products and solutions. Successful candidates should have prior experience in Product Management and Development.
In your role as a Junior Product Manager, you will have access to resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for success and that efficiency and resourcefulness can make an impact. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the product roadmap.
- Collect, organize and manage product requirements (from clients or internally sourced).
- Translate product requirements to epics and user stories that are clear, specific and according to the Agile principles.
- Clearly communicate the product vision and help the cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, designers and marketers succeed in their product development activities, by providing up-to-date client feedback, clear requirements and product goals to meet.
- Develop and lead client sessions to collect requirements, receive feedback and address product related questions or issues.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop compelling marketing materials that promote the product capabilities and its value for our clients.
- Support the development of product documentation.
- Set measurable success KPIs for the products you manage.
- Champion the function of product management within the company.
- MS/BS degree in Business, Data Science or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of prior work experience in Product Management of software products and solutions.
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working with clients, organizing and managing requirements collection sessions, as well as product related communications.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence for requirements management and product development management.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies and especially Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent command of English (verbal/written).
We are looking for a candidate who is eager to enter, transition into, or develop a career in product ownership. Apply with your latest CV (in English) below.