We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations, universities, and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. Chances are you have already used, tasted or experienced products we helped our clients build or advance. At DEUS EX MACHINA we are passionate about delivering innovative services and applications that empower our clients to scale and innovate. The pillars of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are looking to expand our team. We are currently seeking Back-end Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering team in Athens or Thessaloniki. We are looking for a Back-end Developer with expertise in Java and/or Python. We are less interested in prior experience and more in work ethic, commitment, and talent.
As a Back-end Developer you will participate in building custom products for our clients and report to the Software Engineers Manager. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state of the art technology products and solutions.
In your role as a Back-end Software Engineer you will have access to resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for our success; efficiency and resourcefulness are highly valued. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule tailored to your needs, and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
– BS. in Computer Science or related field.
– Excellent oral and written skills (English).
– Minimum 2 years of professional experience in design and development using Java and Python
– Experience with Databases, Middleware (server-side JS, node.js, nginx)
– Experience in RESTful web services
– Familiarity working in agile environments
– MSc. in Computer Science or related field is preferred but not required
– Knowledge of Machine Learning or AI frameworks is preferred but not required
– Experience in Mobile app environments is preferred but not required
Please apply with your latest CV (in English) below.
|Programming||Java, Python, JS|
|Dev Ops||Middleware, Databases|