We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. We strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Machine Learning Data Pipeline Engineer with strong overall skills to join our Data Science team, full-time. We are looking for people with professional experience in advanced Graph Analytics, ETLs, ML Pipelines and having an urge to understand deeper datasets, pipelines and business needs.
As a Data Engineer, you will report to the Data Science Team Leader. You will also be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
Our Stack Consists of:
- A suite of REST services (FastAPI) developed in Python
- Microsoft Azure
- Dataflow Automation
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to support the data needs of our Products
- Manage and optimize ETL of machine learning concepts
- Recommend ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
- Deploy machine learning data pipelines
- Manage and implement ML pipelines
- Handle ad hoc data manipulation requests
- Being self-driven, flexible and having a big smile
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and the capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties
- 2+ years working experience with Python and object-oriented design concepts
- At least 1 year of professional experience with software production
- Good knowledge of Κnowledge Graphs
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful APIs and SOAP services
- Familiarity with ML toolings like MLFlow, TensorBoard and other elements of the modern data stack.
- Experience in UNIX-based environments
- Familiarity with Git (working with branches and pull requests)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
Nice To Have
- Experience with ML/AI techniques is a plus
- Familiarity with Deep Learning frameworks like Keras and Tensorflow
- Working experience with agile methodologies
What is it like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with the resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule
- We offer both work from the office & remote working options
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Private life & health insurance
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.