We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist with strong overall professional experience in advanced Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text and Graph Analytics to support initiatives and product development to join our Data Science team in Thessaloniki, full time. We are interested in prior experience and also in work ethic, commitment, and talent. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and the urge to understand deeper the algorithms, datasets and business needs. The position is open at all levels of seniority.
As a Data Scientist, you will report to the Data Science Team Leader. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for success and that efficiency and resourcefulness can make an impact.
We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
- BS. in computer science or related field.
- MSc. in Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or at least 2 years of work experience in these areas.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields are welcome but not obligatory.
- Prior working experience in Data Science projects is preferred.
- Prior working experience in Data Science projects preferably related to Natural Language Processing (NLP), Named Entity Recognition, Relation Extraction, Attention-based models, Text, and Graph Analytics.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Excellent Data analytics and Machine Learning skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills (English).
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates how might or might not tick all the boxes. If you possess an aptitude for learning and a can-do mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.
|Machine Learning||ANN, SVM, Bayesian, Clustering, Regression, Reinforcement Learning, Active Learning|
|Artificial Intelligence||Deep QA, Knowledge Bases, Decisions support tool development, AI Algorithms|
|Programming||Python, Sci-kit learn, Keras, Tensorflow|