We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. We strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist with strong overall professional skills and experience to join our team in Athens or Thessaloniki, full-time. We are looking for people with knowledge and previous experience in advanced Machine Learning (any end-to-end solution), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Neural Networks and Graph Theory (Algorithms and Structures) to support business initiatives and product development.
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of the Data Science team and report to the Data Science Team Leader. You will be joining a talented team of Data Scientists, Engineers, Bioinformaticians and Product Managers working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of our customer-centric AI-powered products and solutions.
- Organize and monitor various data collection procedures to identify patterns and enhance the decision making process based on the projects’ objectives.
- Conduct statistical analysis and interpret the results.
- Implement and optimize ML models to extract useful information/insights from various data sources.
- Participate in architectural discussions and decisions
- Work closely with other functional teams to lead ideas to production.
- Present solutions and results to the team and to other stakeholders.
- Identify and propose opportunities which can drive advanced business solutions.
- Machine Learning: ANN, SVM, Bayesian, Clustering, Regression, Reinforcement Learning, Active Learning
- Artificial Intelligence: Knowledge Bases, Decisions support tool development, AI Algorithms, Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Programming: Python, Sci-kit learn, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- MSc. or Ph.D. (Preferred) in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or related fields.
- Prior hands-on working experience in advanced Data Science projects. Of particular interest is expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Large Language Models (GPT, BERT, etc.), Relation Extraction, Attention-based models, and Graph Analytics.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Excellent Data analytics and Machine Learning skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills in Greek and English.
- Excellent technical writing skills and research experience are a plus.
What is it like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Private life & health insurance
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.