We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. We are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking a Head of Product Management to join our Product Management team in Athens or Thessaloniki, full-time. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and driving the product roadmap, overseeing the product development activities and managing the product management, marketing and product design teams. In this role, you’ll work with a talented team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians to develop state-of-the-art technology products and solutions and ensure the achievement of the product’s vision and strategy.
- Own the development and maintenance of the product roadmap.
- Champion the product development cycle process.
- Prioritize and lead requirements
- Arrange sessions and user focus groups with our clients.
- Clearly communicate the product vision and help the cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, designers, and marketers succeed in their product development activities, by providing up-to-date client feedback and specific goals
- Work with the Product Marketing team to develop compelling marketing materials that promote the product capabilities and its value for our clients.
- Set measurable success KPIs for the products you manage.
- Work closely with the leadership team to inform decision making and provide client and market insights.
- Champion the function of product management within the company.
- MS/BS degree in Business, Data Science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of prior experience in Software Product Management
- Good technical knowledge and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working with clients, organizing and managing requirements collection sessions, as well as product-related communications.
- Proven management experience of distributed teams.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence for requirements management and product development management.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies and especially Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent command of English (verbal/written).
What you can expect from us
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. Also, we offer a flexible work schedule and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.