We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics in Life Sciences. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. We are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and a collaborative mentality.
DEUS has doubled its team during the last year and is currently seeking an HR Manager to join its Management team in Thessaloniki, full-time. The successful candidate will be responsible for spearheading the HR functions of the company and establishing a high-quality environment to work in. In this role, you’ll work with a talented team of Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians who are developing state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
In your role as an HR manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized and you will be reporting to the General Manager. The position of the HR Manager is important to our business success. We’re looking for an experienced HR person who will be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Plan, organize and control the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Act as the liaison between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads.
- Develop, maintain and revise the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Maintain the company directory and other organizational charts.
- Develop, revise, and recommend personnel policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee in collaboration with the administration department, procedures associated with personnel, like signing contracts, documentation, monitoring PTO, and such.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Collaborate with the Data Science, Bioinformatics, Engineering, and Product Management hiring committees and the company’s recruiting stakeholders.
- Perform onboarding procedures and exit interviews.
- BSc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multinational environment.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Management).
- MSc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration is a plus.
- Team leading experience is a plus.
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates who might or might not tick all the boxes. If you possess an aptitude for learning and a can-do mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.