We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. We strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking a Junior QA Software Engineer to join our Software Engineering team in Thessaloniki. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and the ability to collaborate with the rest of the team and ensure all product and quality objectives are met.
As a Junior QA Software Engineer you will contribute in designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
- Perform tests to ensure the quality of our products
- Contribute in tracking, reporting and solving bugs
- Contribute in improving our QA footprint and internal processes
- Research tools for automation and process improvement
- Participate in our Agile processes like planning and daily stand-up meetings
- Attention to detail and curiosity
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Proven exposure in software development
- Standard knowledge of Python
- Self- time and task management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Selenium and / or Robot framework
- Experience in Postman or other API testing tools
- Familiarity with performance testing (preferably with Locust)
- Familiarity with Git or other version control tools
- Familiarity with agile development processes
What is it like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Private life & health insurance
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.