We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking a Mid QA Engineer to join our Software Engineering team in Athens or Thessaloniki. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and the ability to lead and successfully deliver the development of projects under constraints.
In this role, the successful candidate will participate in all phases of software testing, to ensure that all product and quality objectives are met. Mid QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts). You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for success and that efficiency and resourcefulness can make an impact.
We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
- Perform UAT and Identify, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Contribute in the creation of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Contribute in test automation efforts
- Participate in our Agile processes like planning and daily stand-up meetings.
- Contribute in improving our QA footprint and internal processes
- 2+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer in Test or QA Engineer
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred but not required.
- Experience in multiple types of testing (black/grey/white box, performance, security, accessibility etc)
- Experience in Python
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity working in agile environments
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Attention to detail and curiosity
- Self- time and task management
- Excellent communication skills
The following will be considered as assets:
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Robot framework
- Experience in performance testing (preferably with Locust)
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates who might or might not tick all the boxes. If you possess an aptitude for learning and a can-do mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.