We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations and startups. We strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. At DEUS, we are passionate about building innovative solutions that empower our clients to succeed and grow. At the core of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join our Software Engineering team in Athens or Thessaloniki. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and the ability to lead and successfully deliver the development of projects under constraints.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will participate in all phases of software testing, to ensure that all product and quality objectives are met. You will also be responsible for reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts). You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
- Develop and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured quality plans and test cases
- Ensure the quality of our products by identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Prioritize and plan testing activities in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Contribute in improving our QA footprint, automation efforts and internal processes
- Participate in our Agile processes like planning and daily stand-up meetings
- Proven work experience (5+ years) as Software Engineer in Test, QA Engineer or any other related role
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related field
- Experience in multiple types of testing (black/grey/white box, performance, security, accessibility etc.)
- Experience in Postman or other API testing tools
- Experience with Selenium and / or Robot framework
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Attention to detail and curiosity
- Self- time and task management
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with Cypress
- Familiarity with performance testing (preferably with Locust)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
What is it like to work with us:
DEUS EX MACHINA will provide you with resources and advanced tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. Our people are the most important asset and we always strive for providing them with a good working-life balance. What to expect working at DEUS:
- Competitive compensation packages based on qualifications.
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Private life & health insurance
- Room to experiment, learn and have fun
- Peers with big smiles and fascinating ideas
- A multi-disciplinary, multinational team that values trust and autonomy
If you like the description above, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply with your latest CV in English.
In view of the summer holidays, the application process might have some minor delays. Thank you for your understanding.