We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations, universities and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. Chances are you have already used, tasted or experienced products we helped our clients build or advance. At DEUS EX MACHINA we are passionate about delivering innovative services and applications that empower our clients to scale and innovate. The pillars of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and a collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are looking to expand our team. We are currently seeking a Software Development Team Leader to join our Software Engineering team in Thessaloniki.
As a Software Development Team Leader, you will manage a team of software developers and QA engineers. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record as a senior developer/team lead, a great work ethic, and excellent professional code development skills. Being able to design enterprise-level systems is a plus. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and the ability to lead and successfully deliver the development of projects under constraints.
In this position, you will gain broad exposure to cutting-edge AI/ML and Big Data technologies. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state of the art technology products and solutions. In your role as a Software Development Team Leader, you’ll have access to resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for our success; efficiency and resourcefulness are highly valued. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule tailored to your needs and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development.
- BS. in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the design and development of software applications using Java and/or Python.
- Good knowledge of enterprise-level system architectures.
- Experience in RESTful web services, databases, the latest trends in technology.
- Team leader skills for overviewing projects, directing and training teams with standard tools and processes (JIRA, Github, code reviews, QA, etc.)</li>
- Master in Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent oral and written skills (English).
- MSc. in Computer Science or related field is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning or AI frameworks is preferred but not required.
- Experience in architecture design and deployment of scalable enterprise-level software platforms is preferred but not required.
Please apply with your latest CV (in English) below.