We are looking for a development team lead with expertise in Java and/or Python to join our team. We are interested in candidates that can integrate well with their teams, communicate with stakeholders over project goals and specifications, organize scrum meetings, install QA and dev processes to be successful in their projects, train and supervise their team on all professional development aspects. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record as a senior developer/team lead, great work ethic, and excellent professional code development skills. Being able to design enterprise-level systems is a plus. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, a track record of excellence and ability to lead and successfully deliver development of projects under constraints.
– BS. in Computer Science or related field.
– Excellent oral and written skills (English).
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in design and development of software applications using Java and/or Python.
– Good knowledge of enterprise-level system architectures
– Experience in RESTful web services, databases, the latest trends in technology.
– Team leader skills for overviewing projects, directing and training teams with standard tools and processes (JIRA, Github, code reviews, QA, etc.)</li>
– Master in Agile/Scrum
Other desired qualifications:
– MSc. in Computer Science or related field.
– Knowledge of Machine Learning or AI frameworks.
– Experience in architecture design and deployment of scalable enterprise-level software platforms.
First and foremost, you will be working in a team of talented people on projects that will have an impact on our world. We value privacy and individuality, yet we are all team players who are committed to innovate and create high- quality, world-class products. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and location, training and educational opportunities.
Who we are:
DEUS EX MACHINA is an Artificial Intelligence company with offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, Greece, that specializes in machine learning and data analytics. Our clients range from startups to some of the largest multinational corporations worldwide. Many of our employees have formal training and/or a Ph.D. in Computer Science. Typical products include machine learning analytics, AI and bioinformatics platforms.