We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations, universities, and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. Chances are you have already used, tasted or experienced products we helped our clients build or advance. At DEUS EX MACHINA we are passionate about delivering innovative services and applications that empower our clients to scale and innovate. The pillars of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are looking to expand our team. We are currently seeking a QA Engineer for Software Engineer team in Athens or Thessaloniki.
As a QA engineer at DEUS EX MACHINA, you will participate in all phases of software testing, to ensure that all product and quality objectives are met. You will be joining a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians working on state of the art technology products and solutions.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
In your role as a QA Engineer, you will have access to resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for our success; efficiency and resourcefulness are highly valued. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer flexible work schedule tailored to your needs, and training opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement and development. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
– BSc in Computer Science or related field
– Experience in software quality assurance
– Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
– Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
– Team spirit and strong will for further improvement
– Be proactive and capable of working on their own initiative with minimum supervision
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
– Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
– Monitor debugging process results
– Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
– Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Please apply with your latest CV (in English) below.
|Experience||Familiar with QA Testing|
|Testing||White Box, Black Box, Automated Testing Tools|
|Knowledge||SQL, Scripting, Agile/Scrum|