We are DEUS EX MACHINA, a technology company specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and analytics. Our client roster includes Fortune 100 organizations, universities, and startups. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we strive to develop solutions that make a positive impact. Chances are you have already used, tasted or experienced products we helped our clients build or advance. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we are passionate about delivering innovative services and applications that empower our clients to scale and innovate. The pillars of our successful track record are our people, our commitment to client success, and our desire to make an impact through a creative, focused, and collaborative mentality.
We are dedicated to empowering our clients to unleash the power of their data and are currently seeking a skilled Technical Writer to join our Product team in Athens or Thessaloniki, full-time. The successful candidate should have 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Technology sector. We value work ethic, commitment, and talent.
As a Technical Writer, your main role will be creating technical documentation and user content that clearly communicates the capabilities of our products and improves collaboration across teams by providing content structure and organization. You will be reporting to our Product Marketing Manager and collaborate with a talented team of Engineers, Data Scientists, and Bioinformaticians in developing state-of-the-art technology products and solutions.
In your role as a Technical Writer, you will have access to resources and tools necessary to deliver best-in-class results for our clients and our team, in a workplace that inspires collaboration and creativity. At DEUS EX MACHINA, we believe people are the most important asset for success. We offer competitive compensation packages based on qualifications and location. We also offer a flexible work schedule and training opportunities.
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer include:
- Work with Engineering, Data Science, and Product teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Assist in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of user manuals, training materials, technical manuals, installation guides, release notes, and reports.
- Create and/or update technical documentation and manuals including but not limited to data pipelines, APIs, software architecture.
- Edit operational descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Create clear, accurate content that fulfills company standards and product goals.
- Write easy-to-understand user tutorials and product UI content.
- Review and improve current technical documentation and other internal and client-facing manuals and documentation.
Qualifications for the Technical Writer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in technical writing/software documentation.
- Demonstrable experience in writing or editing technical documents for developers or technical audiences.
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders to define and manage technical terminology and content.
- Ability to understand complex information and communicate the information to the user and customer with clarity.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in English.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies, the curiosity to figure out how our products work, and a passion for creating content that makes our products’ use enjoyable.
At DEUS EX MACHINA we welcome applications from candidates who might or might not tick all the boxes. If you possess an aptitude for learning and a can-do mentality, apply with your latest CV (in English) below.