We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our team. We are less interested in prior experience and more in work ethic, commitment and talent. We are looking for people that have a startup “do-er” mentality, track record of excellence and the urge to understand deeper the business needs. The positions are open at all levels of seniority.
- Degree in HCI, graphic design or related field
- Excellent oral and written skills (English)
- Proven UI/UX experience and a solid portfolio
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to create intuitive, appealing, functional user interfaces
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 for rapid prototyping
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Other desired qualifications:
- Excellent command of design tools (Adobe)
- Experience in graphic design
- Work with the team to understand and conceptualize the optimal solution for product direction, visuals, and experience
- Design and execute all visual design stages
- Create intuitive, user-friendly, original, minimalistic designs and user experiences for our software products
- Create storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to capture user experiences and ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish design guidelines, best practices, and standards
First and foremost, you will be working in a team of talented people on projects that will have an impact on our world. We value privacy and individuality, yet we are all team players who are committed to innovate and create high-quality, world-class products. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation package based on qualifications and location, training and educational opportunities.
Who we are:
DEUS EX MACHINA is an Artificial Intelligence company with offices in Athens and Thessaloniki, Greece, that specializes in machine learning and data analytics. Our clients range from startups to some of the largest multinational corporations worldwide. Many of our employees have formal training and/or a Ph.D. in Computer Science. Typical products include machine learning analytics, AI and bioinformatics platforms.
|Graphic Design||Adobe Suite|